Friday, September 14, 2018

English

  1. How long have you been learning English?
I have been learning English for over 11 years. Presumably, I began learning it in the first grade, but it wasn't until my ninth school year that I started practicing more professionally.  
  1. Can you assess (գնահատել) the level of your English?
English is one of  the few subjects that I can consider myself to be good at. About three months ago I took an international test called IELTS, in which I got my aimed score.
  1. What is difficult for you when learning English?
When I was just beginning learning English, I may have come across some obstacles, but in the meantime I see no drudgery in learning it. 
  1. Have you ever read any adapted (հեշտացված՝ ոչ բնագիր) book in English?
Yes, in fact I have read many adapted books in English, and they all strongly contributed to my eventual knowledge of the language.
  1. In which country are you living now?
Currently I am living in Armenia. 
  1. Have you got an educational blog? Write down your blog address.
My blog address is arakshov.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment